The Firm Macchion Resoli is able to provide the client with complete legal support in the management of all aspects of family law, ensuring qualified legal advice with specific attention to the main consequences arising from separation and divorce proceedings, in order to promptly resolve the main economic and legal issues that result from the end of a relationship, such as, by way of example:
- determination of alimony;
- custody and support agreements for children;
- the assignment of the dwelling previously used as the family home;
- identification of movable and immovable property under joint or separate ownership during marriage;
- revision of separation and divorce conditions where necessary;
- asset arrangements during the family crisis.
The Law Firm also offers advice on issues and litigation for IVF, adoption, custody, Court appointed guardian, trust and "After us" for persons affected by severe disability, pursuant to Italian Law 104/92.